101 Cooking For Two - Everyday Recipes for Two: Address Change

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Address Change

I have a slight change in address. For a mere $10 I have my own domain. All has gone well and all blogspot page load are to go to the new site but it seams some of the widgets are not working well if you have a direct link to this blog.

So...
Old link was : 101cookingfortwo.blogspot.com
New Link is: http://www.101cookingfortwo.com
New Contact Address: DrDan@101cookingfortwo.com

Aug 20 update: I'm still a "blog in transition". My apologies to those blogs on my blog list. I think they have lost you.. If they don't fix it soon I'm going to recreate manually by Monday. If I miss you, let me know. Dan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Did you enjoy the post or have a question? Please leave a comment or ask away, provide info on how you liked something, etc. Note that spam, rude comments or comments with random links will all be deleted.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home